This style will leave your hair in romantic waves when you take down your hair. Putting your hair up has never been so simple. Keep a Twistie pin one in your change purse!
Original Twistie pins are made of moulded steel and will stand up to years and years of daily wear. One Twistie does the work of an elastic and 10 bobby pins - without the fuss, pulled hair or tight-hair headache.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Twist your ponytail tightly all the way down.
- Then anchor your hair with one hand and twist your twisted ponytail into a figure-8 with your other hand.
- Secure with a Hottie Twistie from the right side and a second Twistie from the left.
- Make certain not to inter-lock the Twisties.
Remember *Tighty Righty - Loosey Lefty* so twist the pin clockwise to get it in and anti-clockwise to take it out!
If you want a slick, very neat ballet bun, start with damp hair, wet your brush or use mouse.
No tension headaches, even with long, heavy hair. AU$8.95 for a set of 4 pins at Twistie.com.au
Perfect for thick, thin, long and medium length hair.
For very heavy, thick or long hair, use 2 long Twistie pins.
For fine, thin or medium length hair, use 1 or 2 short Twistie pins.