Save that blow dry - Make a simple bun in seconds
No elastic, No fuss
- gather hair into a ponytail
- twirl the ponytail and wrap it into a bun
- take a Twistie pin and hook a little bit of the bun and a little bit of the hair close to your scalp with the open end of the pin
- turn the Twistie pin in a clockwise direction
- as you twist the pin, you should feel hair being gathered from scalp and bun with each turn. scalp-hair/bun-hair scalp-hair/bun-hair
If you have very thick or long hair, use a second Twistie pin to anchor both sides equally.
Remember *Tighty Righty - Loosey Lefty* so twist the pin clockwise to get it in and anti-clockwise to take it out!
Best of all No tension headaches, even with long, heavy hair.
Have a look at some of our instructional Twistie Pin videos - and send one in if you have a Twistie pin style to share.